Brakes are amongst the most important components of a vehicle. Pneumatic braking systems on trucks and buses must be protected from corrosion to ensure efficient operation. To achieve this, a dry, clean pneumatic operating system is critically important. The MANN-FILTER air dryer cartridge provides the optimum solution by guaranteeing the best possible protection for braking systems. Advantages of the MANN-FILTER air dryer cartridge:
- Highest possible resistance to pressure and pulsation
- Strength and rigidity to counteract vibration
- Premium quality desiccant provides optimum air drying performance
- Efficient oil and water separation and retention
- Integrity of sealing materials assured
- Superior corrosion protection
Air dryer cartridges with an integrated coalescence filter retain particles, dry the air in the compressed-air brake system and most effectively separate fine oil droplets. The coalescence effect combines oil droplets (aerosols) which can damage the system components into larger droplets, thus ensuring reliable system protection. MANN-FILTER air dryer cartridges contain an extremely high quality drying agent demonstrating high water resistance and mechanical stability.
- As well as the benefits of the standard version, the air dryer cartridge with integrated coalescence filter also provides:
- improved protection for the compressed air and brake system of commercial vehicles
- longer service life of the system components, for example pressure regulating equipment and seals
- lower service costs and shorter downtime
- easy to retrofit to replace standard air dryer cartridges
The MANN-FILTER range of air brake dryers is available at Sterling Filtration Ltd.