Sterling Filtration offers a comprehensive range of threaded Compressed Air Filters with 19 models offering connections from ¼” to 3” and capacities up to 2550 Nm3/h (1500SCFM)
Optimised modular housing design ensures high performance, ease of installation and multiple close coupling. Manufactured in cast aluminium alloy with Walker E-coat protection for a robust and corrosion resistant product.
Custom engineered media for optimised performance & efficiency
Oleophobic borosilicate media and a custom engineered anti re-entrainment layer guarantees exceptional dirt holding and drainage. Unique material construction minimises pressure drop and improves energy efficiency.
Self centralising, drop-fit, ant-vibration, colour coded elements
A unique endcap design which engages with the bowl, prevents vibration, improves stability and assists drainage. Colour coded elements make grade identification swift and simple.
Intelligent, unique, modular filter housing design
- Filter elements are available in 25, 5, 1, 0.1 and 0.01 micron.
- Pop up indicators are fitted as standard to some designs.
- Differential pressure indicators are fitted to some designs.
- Activated carbon filters must not operate in oil saturated conditions and will not remove certain types of gases including carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
- Filter elements should be changed every 12 months or 8000 hours, whichever comes first.