If you are running a hydraulic system of any kind it is important that you avoid getting water into your lubricating fluid. Water ingression causes corrosion to your hydraulic system and can lead to breakdowns and long down times for costly repairs. It is essential you take the precautions to safeguard your system by removing water from your hydraulic system.
Prevention is better than cure! Fortunately, Donaldson Filtration have the answer to the problem:
The SP50/60 spin-on filter is an economical, low-pressure model with a broad selection of media ratings. The die cast aluminium head and steel body ensure strength and durability – perfect for a wide variety of mobile and in-plant applications.
- Fluid Conditioning Systems
- In-Plant Systems
- Mobile Equipment
- Power Transmissions
- Process Systems
Donaldson’s mix and match system of in-stock heads and filters allow for a speedy availability. There are a variety of media type and configuration options available and filters are interchangeable with HBK05 filters for added versatility!
- Strong, durable die-cast aluminium head and steel body construction
- Filters ship with a 3-seal kit containing “L”, square, and O-ring gaskets
- Working pressure to: 150 psi/ 10.3 bar
- Rated static burst to: 250 psi/ 17.2 bar
- Flow range to: 60 gpm/ 227 lpm
Porting size options:
- 1-1/4″ NPT
- SAE-20 O-ring
Bypass ratings of:
- 25 psi/ 1.7 bar
- 15 psi/ 1.03 bar
- 5 psi/ 0.34 bar
- 2.5 psi/ 0.17 bar
- No bypass
Available Media Types
- Donaldson exclusive Synteq™ – synthetic fiber media for greater filtration efficiency and higher dust-holding capacity
- Natural fibre cellulose
- Stainless steel wire-mesh
- Water absorbing media
If you are looking to source a hydraulic housing to remove water from your hydraulic oil, give Sterling Filtration Ltd a call on 01902 491118 for a competitive quote.